Media 10 questions
1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?
I'm looking forward to learning more about the film industry.
2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in the media?
I hope to learn how to make types of videos and settings.
3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
Realistically an eight or seven.
4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)
I usually use my TV and phone.
5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day? Is this about right, too little or too much? Why?
Mine is about 4-5 hours a day. I believe it is about right because i set a routine.
6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The Devil wears Prada 2.
7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?
The device I use is my phone.
8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?
I don’t really play video games.
9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it?
I use snapchat because I talk to friends online.
10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?
I think it depends because usually you can talk to friends online but on certain apps, you see
other people posting which could make you insecure.
Comments
Post a Comment